Features of CELLBANKER
Cell Cryopreservation Medium
CELLBANKER® is a series of easy to use cell freezing medium with completed formulation. Different varieties of lineup with unique formula allow CELLBANKER® successfully cryopreserve the most of mammalian cell, even with the sensitive or delicate one. More cell recovery possessing high growth activity with CELLBANKER® series cryopreservation medium enable you to put more concentration on your post-thaw studies.
- Discover the advantages of our "Safe and Save" CELLBANKER® series:
- Consistent and high cell viability (>90% for most of the cell lines)
- Ready-to-use formulation with simple protocol.
- No messy mixing work of home-made preparation.
- No programmed freezer or liquid nitrogen tank required.
- Long shelf life
- 80% of the current Japanese market have chosen CELLBANKER® for their cell cryopreservation. The greastest differents between CELLBANKER® and other conventional freezing medium are
- direct freezing at -80 degree Celsius
- allow long term cell storage for more than 10 years in -80 or -196℃.
- Ready and easy to use without messy mixing of DMSO and dilution works.
See all CELLBANKER® Cryopreservation Medium products
The first product of CELLBANKER® series launched in 1992. Long history with realiable, consistent and high viability make it the best selling product cell freezing medium in Japan. Contains serum, DMSO, glucose, salts, pH adjustors and others...
Power enhanced cell freezing medium with modified formulation based on CELLBANKER® 1. Lower viscosity enables less bubble formation during suspension operation while having high cell vialibity and proliferation after thawed. Contains serum...
Serum free cell freezing medium allows cell cryopreservation directly at -80℃ without Programmable Freezer. Contains no animal derived proteins minimizes the contamination risk of viral particles, mycoplasma and others. High performance with increased viability...
New released chemically defined cell freezing medium with formulation optimized for stem cell cryopreservation. Has proven record of successful freeze-thaw cycles over Embryonic and messenchymal stem cells, Marrow/ UCB derived stem cells, and iPS cells and other valuable cell,...
CELLOTION® Cell Wash and Recovery Solution
Cell wash solution helps to increase cell recovery with unique formulation. Chemically defined solution contains no serum, proteins and sugars. Help you to recover more cells by reducing the loss of cell during wahsing procedures.
Please contact the local distributor listed below for assistance.
For all other territories, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1235 828 200
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 820 482
amsbio LLC -
Tel: +1.949.265.7717 or +1.800.987.0985
【Republic of China】
Shanghai Weike Biochemical Reagent Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-21-52717801 or 52717802 or 52717803
Unimed Healthcare Inc.
Fax: +886-2-2723 3666
Handok Biotech Co., Ltd.
Chemoscience Pte Ltd
Tel: +65-6555 9001
Fax: +65-6555 9030
Juji Field Inc.